Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Shop n Save Trip 1/12/12


Yes, I was one of the crazy people that went to Shop n Save at midnight, but boy was it fun!
The aisles were clear, the cashier was super friendly and excited to see how well I did.  No one was behind me in line rolling their eyes when I whipped out my huge stack of coupons, and there was product on the shelves!!!

4 Hershey Candy Bars - B1G1 Free Coupon
4 6pk Musselman Applesauce - $1 off 2 Coupon
6 Go Pack Teddy Grahams - $3 off 3 Coupon
9 Chunky Campbell Soups - $2 off 5 and $1 off 2 Coupons
5 UP2U Gum - $1 off 1 Coupons
5 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta - .55 off 1 Coupons
2 Suave Professionals Conditioners - $1 off 2 Coupons
4 Suave Kids Shampoo - $1 off 2 Coupons

Grand Total after all Coupons = $9.42
Total Savings of $55.65 of 86%

I also did a second transaction which came to a total of $17.16.  So my total for the night was just over $100 worth of groceries (at their sale prices) for just under $27.
Now that's a Terrific Transaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...