Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thanks Schnucks for the Breakfast Deal


Thanks to Schnucks and yesterdays drive time special for this mornings breakfast.  English muffins with bacon, egg and cheese followed by a tall glass of Florida's Natural orange juice.  I don't care what anyone says, fresh, never frozen oj does taste better.

There really isn't a recipe to this breakfast, but I wanted to share my egg trick with you all.  Find a bowl or cup the same size or a tad larger than your muffin or biscuit.  I used a plastic bowl for the english muffins, but when I use those tiny buttermilk biscuits, a coffee cup is perfect.  Spray generously with Pam.  Break your egg into the bowl and break the yolk.  Salt and pepper, then put it in the microwave for about a minute.  Turn out onto your muffin/biscuit and build your breakfast sandwich.


Thanks again to Schucks for a great deal and an even greater breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...