Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Free Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Cold Cuts or Bacon


Let’s help each other get some FREE Oscar Mayer Cold Cuts, Bacon or Hot Dogs! It’s been a long day and the idea of possibly free bacon is actually making me feel better already. So you can get a coupon for A FREE Oscar Mayer product (valued up to $9!) if you can get 10 friends to click on your link within one hour.

Here’s how it works:

  1. Go Here and help me earn my free BACON!!!
  2. Get your unique link and share it with friends.
  3. Be sure to come back to this post here and post it in the comments. ( My suggestion is tweet it – and you’ll get a short link)
I hope we can all get some FREE bacon (or cold cuts or hot dogs!) If you aren’t able to get the ten friends to click, or you just don’t want to, you can opt for a $1 off one coupon instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...