Friday, May 11, 2012

Kraft Fresh Take Zucchini Coins


As with many of my recipes, it's more of a game plan than a recipe.  I had some left over Kraft Fresh Take mix from a previous meal, so I thought this would be something fun and different.

I sliced my zucchini into coins and placed in a single layer onto a baking sheet.  Top each coin with a good pinch of the Kraft Fresh Take mix.  Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes, until zucchini are soft and the cheese is browned.  If you wanted the zucchini to be a bit more chip like, you could roast them for about 30 minutes, flip, add topping and then back another 30 minutes.

These were pretty good and would be a simple and fast addition to an appetizer spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...