Friday, June 29, 2012

Rainbow Jello in a Jar


Jello is a favorite treat of my kiddos.  When I make it layered in a jar, they think it's amazing!

To make Jello in a Jar you will need 6 8oz jars(half pint) and 3 to 4 boxes of Jello.  I used 4 but thew were really full.

Prepare Jello one box at a time and pour into jars evenly.  You could measure them out, but I just eyeballed it.  Allow each layer/color of Jello to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to keep them from mixing.  Repeat until your jars are full

I used a rainbow theme for these jars and they will be going camping with us.  These would be great for any holiday if you coordinate your colors!

Have fun and let me know what combinations you'll be creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...