Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sassy Water


As I've mentioned before, I am a super happy member of the Community Helpings Co Op picking up at the Troy, IL, location.  We get so many fresh fruits and veggies, that we are all finding new ways to use and love them!

One such way that has been a big hit with everyone in the group is "Sassy Water."  There are a million different ways to make it and then to make it your own.  It's so simplistic, you cut up some fruit, veggies or herbs and allow them to infuse with a pitcher of water for a few hours or overnight, then enjoy!

My favorite combo is Citrus.  Pictured above I have an Orange, a few Mandarins, and a Lemon.  Other interesting combos are Strawberries and Mint, Cucumber and Lime, and Peach with I think Grapes and Kiwi.  So many endless combinations of what you like best, just get creative with it!

I waited so long to try it, but I've fallen a victim to "Sassy Water's" wonders.  I've even been caught taking it to go in my acrylic tumbler.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...