Friday, January 27, 2012

Mega SwagBucks Friday!



I have a $5 Amazon Gift Card in my email and enough points for another... what are you waiting for!!!!

It's Mega Swagbuck Day!!! I'm really starting to love this site, especially now that they have given me $10 worth of Amazon Gift Cards!!!!! Super easy and absolutely no obligation to sign up for anything or enter any credit cards. Check 'em out.



WHAT ARE SWAGBUCKS?
Swagbucks are digital dollars that you earn by doing online searches of the web. The results are from Google and Ask.com so you are still able to find what you are looking for, just like when you do a google search! As you search you randomly win Swagbucks. It’s FREE, easy, and fun, and the PRIZES are amazing! You can earn gift cards and other prizes. There is NO obligation or credit card info required!

WHAT CAN I GET FOR USING SWAGBUCKS?
There are all kinds of prizes you can get with your Swagbucks! I turn in my Swagbucks for Gift Cards! This saves me money down the road, because I don’t have to pull money out of my pocket to buy something and the Gift Cards were FREE…they just cost me a few minutes of my time searching the web, which I am always doing anyway! There are a lot of different Gift Cards, but my faves are:
1300 Swagbucks = $10 Starbucks Gift Card
450 Swagbukcs = $5 Amazon Gift Cards
700 Swagbucks = $5 cash into your Paypal Account
But there are many more other gift cards you can get


(To learn a more about Swagbucks and how you can get FREE stuff, watch this short news report video HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...