Thursday, June 21, 2012

Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Poke Cake


I have to remember not to let my kids play on my phone before I post up new food pics.  I had a few other great pictures of the making of this cake, and they deleted them. ACK!!!!

So anyway, this cake was delicious.  It's creation is similar to the Lemon Poke Cake I have posted before. 

Prepare a chocolate cake mix according to the directions on the box in a 9x13 pan.  Once cool, use the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes over the cake.  Prepare 2 packages of Cheesecake flavored pudding.  Pour over cake, pressing into the holes and shaking it down.  Put pudding covered cake into the fridge to set for at least 20 minutes.  Before serving, top with strawberry jam, I used a batch of homemade strawberry freezer jam I made last summer, YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...