Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 6/18

Another crazy week on the way, but we still gatta eat!  When making a menu plan, don't forget to take into account what you already have on hand.  I still have lots of great produce from last weeks co op pick up and then I need to use items from my coupon stockpile also.  Knowing what you have on hand makes the list come together quickly without to many hard decisions about what to make.

Monday: Chicken Club Salads
Tuesday: Baked Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables
Wednesday: Jambalaya
Thursday: Chicken Curry

Friday: Baked Sandwiches

Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Beef Stew
I have a drawer full of apples, pears and peaches, so I'm hoping to squeeze in some time to make something yummy with them also!

For more great menu ideas, check out the links on OrgJunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...