Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 6/4

The afternoons are starting to be nice and warm in our house.  With lots of Western facing windows, there is just no good way to keep out the heat.  This makes staying focused and cooking a good meal for my family not a favorite activity.  So I'm hoping to make some recipes that won't heat up the kitchen to much and then won't prevent me from staying on task and saving our family money by eating at home!


Monday: Bear Creek Chicken Vegetable Pasta with leftover chicken
(I tried to make this last week, seems there is always a carryover recipe)

Tuesday:  Burger King Family Night
(.99 kids meals from 4-8, everyone, even Mom and Dad, get kid's meals!)

Wednesday:  Homemade Potstickers and Vegetable Fried Rice
Thursday: Campfire Stew
(Old Girl Scout Favorite)
Friday:  Sweedish Meatballs over Buttered Noodles

Saturday:  Ramen Noodle Toss

Sunday:  Family BBQ, I'll roll some Sushi! 

Sweet of the Week:  Apple Butter Coffee Cake
I would love to hear about recipes and ideas you have for keeping the kitchen cool over the summer!

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.

1 comment:

  1. There is so much yumminess here! I would love the recipes for homemade pot stickers and ramen noodle toss! All looks so very very good... even Burger King night... I love their salads.

    Please join me at StoneGable for ON THE MENU MONDAY, my weekly foodie/recipe/menu linky party. Your yummy menu would be a welcomed additon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...