Monday, September 10, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 9/10/12


I know it's been quite a while since I've posted a meal plan.  It's been crazy busy around the house and I need to get myself focused again.  Making this post actually does help me to keep things on track.  Thinking of what ingredients we have in the house at the beginning of the week and planning around really does make a huge difference.
 
 
Monday:  Chicken Baked Tacos with Mexican Rice
 
 
(I have chicken breasts in the crockpot with taco seasoning and chicken broth.  I'll shred them up and make the tacos, just like the recipe above.)
 
 
 
 
Wednesday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza
(We grilled some chicken on Sunday and had quite a bit left over.  Love repurposing meals!)
 
 
crockpot-mongolian-beef
 
Friday:  Sushi Night
 
Saturday:  Picnic Lunch at the SAFB Air Show
 
Sunday:  Chili

 
For More Meal Plan Ideas visit www.orgjunkie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...